I am a Peace Corps Volunteer living and working as a Business Advisor in Campamento, Honduras.
This blog chronicles my life and times over the next 27 months.

Monday, June 27, 2011

New address!

I've finally figured out how to receive mail here in-site, without having to travel to the Peace Corps HQ in Tegucigalpa!  Apparently the post office in town can't set up PO Boxes (not sure why), but seeing as I am one of a handful of gringos here, my strange name, nationality, skin color, and work title all add up to form their own PO Box.  So, if you feel the itch to reach out in a non-electronic way, please direct any postcards, letters, and packages to:

Brett Beckner
Voluntario del Cuerpo de Paz
Campamento, Olancho
Honduras, America Central

I've verified that the address does indeed work, my lovely mother sent me a letter that arrived after 10 days.  Thanks in advance, it is always great to hear from family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment