I am a Peace Corps Volunteer living and working as a Business Advisor in Campamento, Honduras.
This blog chronicles my life and times over the next 27 months.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Bath Time Part Deux

Apparently, the very day I wrote the post on bathing, there was a major accident involving the pipes that transport the water from the river into town.  We have not had running water since and are only projected to have it return by next Monday at the earliest.  Looks like it's time for me to start changing my attitude towards bucket baths!  I really need to be careful with what I cry and moan about.  Definitely not writing a post about safety and security if this is the sort of karmic reaction I am going to get...

You can get downright comfortable in these buckets
(Another borrowed interwebs photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment