I am a Peace Corps Volunteer living and working as a Business Advisor in Campamento, Honduras.
This blog chronicles my life and times over the next 27 months.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Beisbol, the Yuscaran Way

In case you were doubting the authenticity of the bigote (I can't blame you, sometimes I didn't think it was real...), below is a video of me/the bigote taking a swing at a lime with a machete (safe!).  Clearly, a fake mustache would have fallen off, no?

Meeting, nay exceeding, Peace Corps goal number two:
"Helping promote a better understanding of 
Americans on the part of the peoples served."
You're welcome, America.
(Video credit to Adam Dittemore)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you're joining in on the violent ways of Hondurans! Are you going to buy an automatic weapon next?

    ReplyDelete